Announcement about the selection competition of members in a specialized committee
The Ministry of Justice announces a public selection competition of a permanent member and an alternate member, from academic sector, in the committee specialized on monitoring the activity of the insolvency practitioners. The competition is conducted according the Law 161/2014, art. 7, (2), letter c) and the Regulation of the Committee.
The deadline for submitting applications for participation in the competition - May 31, 2020.
Requirements for professor of law:
- pedagogical experience at least 3 years;
- impeccable reputation;
- no criminal record;
Applicants must fill the application form and submit it with the following documents:
- application for participation in the contest and contact details;
- copy of the identity card;
- curriculum vitae (cv);
- declaration on one's own responsibility regarding the lack of criminal record;
- copy of the work book;
- declaration on own responsibility that he / she has not carried out the activity of insolvency practitioner in the last 3 years, including not having completed the internship for the activity of a insolvency practitioner;
- agreement for processing personal data;
- motivation letter.
The application and the documents listed above must be submited in person at the adress indicated bellow, or submited by mail/e-mail with a declaration on own responsibility regarding the compliance of the copies of the documents presented with the originals ones.
Contact person: Cristina Bandur,
Contact telephone: +373 22 20 14 47, e-mail: email@example.com
Postal address: mun. Chisinau, str. 31 August 1989, no. 82, Ministry of Justice (office no. 103).