Secretary of State Dorin LIȘMAN
Secretary of State
Date and place of birth: 11.08.1982, Bender
Education and training
1998-2003 – Bachelor’s degree in Law at Moldova State University
April, 10, 2020: Secretary of State
2016 - 2020: Attorney at law, law firm „Păduraru Brașoveanu & Partenerii"
June 2009, - 2016: Attorney at law (solo practitioner) law firm „Dorin Lișman"
- Legal analysis and consultancy in criminal, civil and commercial matters
- Defending interests of the clients in Courts, the Courts of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Justice. Other activities related to providing legal assistance to individuals and legal entities.
June 2008 – July 2009: Legal internship, law firm „Păduraru Brașoveanu & Partenerii"
January 2008 – June 2006: lawyer at „ProCredit" foreign-owned entity
July 2005 – June 2006: lawyer at „Free Fisheries" foreign-owned entity, „Neptun-Nord" joint stock company
January 2005 – December 2005: lawyer at „Proalfa-Service" private Limited Company
January 2004 – November 2004: lawyer at „Stedor-Net" private Limited Company
- To protect interests of the companies in national Courts;
- To follow up continuously the legislation amendments;
- Drafting and drawing up contracts.
Legal status in public and professional bodies
Legal adviser to French Embassy in Republic of Moldova.
Romanian (native), Russian, English.